Columbus Circle, 2012.
Directed by George Gallo.
After living a secluded life for almost two decades, an agrophobic heiress is forced to confront her fears when a tenant in her apartment building is murdered.
All too often in Hollywood, there’s a tendency to write a “twist” movie. The trouble with many of these films is that they suddenly let a lot of the dramatic weight of the film to rest on the power of the twists. As a result, this makes said film a film you can only watch once and enjoy (if the twist is good) or not enjoy much at all (if the twist isn’t). Ideally, as Alfred Hitchcock managed, you want to make a good film that can be appreciated over and over again because it engages on all fronts and »
- Exclusive Interview: Amy Smart Talks Columbus Circle, Takashi Shimizu’s 7500 and More (dreadcentral.com)
- Selma Blair Finds Terror at Columbus Circle This March (dreadcentral.com)
- Columbus Circle 2012 DVDRIP (21download.wordpress.com)
- A Big Batch of Eight Clips from Columbus Circle (dreadcentral.com)
- First Look – Selma Blair’s ‘Circle’ of Doom! (5min.com)
- ‘Columbus Circle’ Trailer: Don’t Trust Your Neighbors (moviesblog.mtv.com)
- Weekly photo challenge: Distorted (jmsimpson.wordpress.com)
- This Week’s Interesting DVD Releases – March 6th, 2012 (largeheartedboy.com)
- O&CO. Announces New Store Opening at New York City’s Columbus Circle (prweb.com)
- Columbus Circle (imjustwalkin.com)