Rising star Jennifer Lawrence has refused to rule out appearing nude onscreen.
The Hunger Games star has no problem with nudity in films, and admits she’d happily shed her clothes on camera if she felt it was necessary for the role.
Lawrence tells Britain’s Glamour magazine, “So far, I haven’t found a film I’d love to be naked in, but I certainly never look at an actress naked in a movie and judge her. It’s a human body, which is a beautiful thing, right? So stay tuned…”
The Oscar-nominated 21-year-old has had a taste of what to expect being naked on screen – she appeared in nothing but blue paint and prosthetics in 2011’s X-Men: First Class.
- Lawrence is fine with nude roles (hollywood.com)
- ‘Hunger Games’ Jennifer Lawrence: ‘I am open to nude movie scenes’ (digitalspy.co.uk)
- Video: Jennifer Lawrence Talks Her Role Model Status on Hunger Games Red Carpet (popsugar.com)
- ‘Hunger Games’ star Jennifer Lawrence talks filming and mall tours (csmonitor.com)
- Jennifer Lawrence on Josh Hutcherson’s Rating of Her Kissing Skills and Hunger Games “Pressure” (popsugar.com)
- Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth on the “Unpredictable” Jennifer Lawrence and Their Hunger Games Prep (popsugar.com)
- Jennifer Lawrence Wore A Shiny Gold Gown To The Hunger Games Premiere (thegloss.com)
- Jennifer Lawrence Is a Showstopper in Sexy Gold For The Hunger Games Premiere (popsugar.com)
- Miley Cyrus Has Boobs That Make Jennifer Lawrence Disappear (celebs.gather.com)
- Jennifer Lawrence Talks Her Role Model Status on Hunger Games Red Carpet (5min.com)